Friday, March 9, 2012

Ted Bundy Cipher by Demon Eyes Kyo (lyrics in description)

Ted Bundy Cipher by Demon Eyes Kyo (lyrics in description) Video Clips. Duration : 5.00 Mins.


I'm calling out everyone for this cipher. You can find the original cipher post/beat at www.youtube.com/watch?v=kI9CTnYUh1g&feature=watch_response_rev Lyrics Soulless suckas spit solely for the scrilla I'd rather review the Ruff Draft written by J Dilla We not spittin' the same killa I'm rippin' the game illa I rock for the love you rock for fame planes villas All that artificiality ain't even important I'll snap you back to reality smack you outta ya' Jordans Now let's see you try to ball without shoes Ya' problems cannot be solved without clues You more Clueless than Alicia Silverstone I rhyme raw reality you just bring gilded poems 'Cause you can polish garbage till it looks flawless But it's still trash and you still unaccomplished I'm the spirit of Kold Krush you just a cold compress It's time for my conquest throwin' down the gauntlets So you can claim my style holds no relevance Or originality just a golden era reference Nah I push things forward but hold the founding fathers in reverence Lose sight of where you came from you lose sight of where you goin' Like a blind man rowin' without knowin' which way the river flowin' Run that back baby one more time And I'ma get back up in here with one more line You claim you Ted Bundy dog I'm so much illa You got caught I did not I'm the Zodiac Killa

Tags: Ted, Bundy, Cipher

No comments:

Post a Comment